I know that substances in apple cider vinegar, like minerals and vitamins are very healthy. I noticed that lately lot of women use it as a diet supplement. . I need some info for what is apple cider vinegar useful. Does anyone know?

Yes, they use apple cider vinegar for a diet because it is well for metabolism. It also has a part in reducing cholesterol, in regulating the water content in the cells and body; Reducing water retention and excess sodium from the body. Helps with regulating blood pressure; Assists in preventing circulatory problems; apple cider vinegar helps with diminishing premature calcification of the arteries; increases concentration and memory, assists in blood circulation, and body temperature.

Not only for diet, you can add cidar vinegar for your fresh drink. It will taste good once you add with honey. Blending two healthy food will make you healthier.

Patty

Unfortunately, research shows that honey is very, very fattening. They found that honey is basically pure sugar.

My friend tried that and it didn't help. Here is her before and afters

**edited by moderator**