Hello everyone

One old friend of mine gave me some very quality apple cider vinegar as a present and told me to drink it every day because it has a numerous health benefits for human organism. He even told me that apple cider vinegar can help me to lose my fat belly and all of my extra pounds. I thanked him and I told I will drink it every day but that was just to be polite. I don’t really know anything about this vinegar and I don’t know is it a good idea for me to drink it. Please write me here if you know are there any health benefits from using apple cider vinegar.

Hey there

Apple cider vinegar or short ACV is vinegar made from crushed apples and has a pale to medium amber color. Your friend is right, you know. Apple cider vinegar is very healthy and has a numerous health benefits. It can also help you to lose extra pounds. It is believed that ACV helps you in losing pounds because it prolongs the sensation of satiety after eating.

Its wide-ranging uses include everything from curing hiccups to alleviating cold symptoms, and some people have turned to apple cider vinegar to help fight diabetes, cancer, heart problems, high cholesterol, and weight issues as I mentioned before.

Guest

Thank you a lot Mad_Hatter. I didn’t know any of the things you wrote. I think I will start using apple cider vinegar. I have some extra pounds and a problem with high cholesterol because of it and I hope it will help me both to lose pounds and to make my cholesterol level lower.

I thanked my friend who gave me this bottle of vinegar but that was just to be polite. I didn’t know that this natural product can be so healthy. I tried it once and it is extremely sour but I don’t mind if it has so many healthy properties.