Does anyone know if the gastric balloon procedure is being done in the US?
If so, please tell me where and the costs, I am very interested on doing it but I could not find any clinic in the USA

Hey for it u can search it on search engines like google. It will definately solve ur problem. Take Care.

Hallo,
This procedure is very popular in Europe, and if I am not mistaking this is a alternative to gastric bypass surgery. The procedure is interesting because they insert a balloon in your stomach through the throat and then doctors fill the balloon with liquid. The good thing is that this is not painful procedure and it is done very fast. Now considering the procedure done in US, i think that this is not done here. I think that this is not approve here because there were not enough test trials done to determine the safety and effectiveness of the procedure. I hope that you will find a place to do this surgery if you are interested.
All the best to you,
Karen