Every so often when i urinate i get a pressure/cramping feeling between my scrotum and rectum. It doesn't happen very often, maybe once a month if that. I've never urinated blood, I don't go to the bathroom often or when I do go, only have a small amount of urine or none. Everything I've looked up to try and figure out what I have has had so much more symptoms that I've never experienced. It's simply the pressure between my scrotum and rectum every so often when i urinate. If anybody knows what this is, or what it might be, please give me some information.

Thanks

Any suggestions?

i feel the exact same discomfort... anyone know what this could be?

I do have the same symptoms that just came upon me about 4 months ago...did you ever find out what the pressure was from?
I've been to the urologist and had urine flow test and a ct scan but so far no results...still waiting on ct scan results.
Paul

you mite have prostatitis. im waiting to have ct scan monday

I have the same problem, anyone figure out what it is. 

I think that's what they call perineum/perineal cramps, but could also be something worse. Better have it checked to be sure