I suffer from nonbacterial chronic prostatitis. Usually my symptoms include frequent urination, pelvic pain, sometimes I even experience ejaculating pain. I have been treated but nothing seems to completely diminish my symptoms as they keep coming back. I heard about a product called Prosta-Q. Apparently, it helps treating my condition. I asked my doctor about it, but he knew nothing of this product. Is there anybody who does? Thanx

Personally, I don’t like products that are sold online and not prescribed by my doctor who is aware of my condition and medical history. However, as nothing else seems to help, you may give it a go! I have also only heard about the benefits of this product in treating chronic pelvic pain syndrome but unfortunately, I have no experience with it.

Nattokinase
You may not have worried about the effects of aging when you were younger. But now, you are interested in staying fit. Maintaining your cardiovascular health – for women as well as men.

How long have you been suffering from it..?

Sever Prostatitis can take upto 12 to 18 months to be fully cured