Hi, I suffer from prostatitis for four month. My symptoms diminish and strengthen periodically. I have burning and pain during urination, and I have frequent and sudden need to pee. I used some medicines, but I am relieved only while taking the therapy. What else can I do?

Prostatitis is inflammation of the prostate gland — an organ situated just below the bladder in males. Symptoms like frequent and urgent need to urinate, painful urination and burning indicate inflamed prostate. Sometimes, it is accompanied by pelvic, groin or low back pain.Symptoms of chronic prostatitis are developping more slowly and aren't so severe as in acute prostatitis. There are many supplements to promote prostate health like pumpking seed extract or oil, Saw Palmet extract, zinc supplements, varies antioxidants like vitamin E, nettle extract. You need to be persistent, because it takes time to heal prostate.