im 15 and im not sure if i have hitten purbety.. i  got public hair spreading to my legs , i got armpits, i got mustache, i got hair on my legs and arms and i got hair on my stomach.. when i masterbate some whitish clear clour comes out sometime white colour sometime clear it smells like cleaning products and its sticky.. so i was wondering if i hit purbety at this stage or not.. one more thing is masterbating bad or good?

Yeah your already in puberty. The white stuff that comes out is called Jizz or Semon. Masterbating is harmless i jack off multiple times a day. I think your a troll. How do you know what masturbating is and not know what cum is?

cause im not experienced im to embarrassed to go tell my mum or dad. so i thought of posting a comment, so i havent hit purbety yet right ? my voive is cracked though! so whats the next step for me? i mean when would i hit purbety? and is it normal what im in now? my penis isnt tall enough and i get erections a lot. and thanks alot!

yes youve probably been in puberty for a year. Im 17 and still dont have a dam mustache lol I do have facial hair tho. it is completely normal. average penis size is 5 inches. If your fat there is some more penis tucked away in your fat that you cant see lol. Dont worry your normal.

oh thanks man i was stressed now u pulled out my strss! one more thing what happens when i hit purbety is it when i get a wet dream does this mean i hit purbety or what is it?

i dont get wet dreams. i will wake up jacking off tho which is alot worse than a wet dream if your not the only one in the room. Puberty is basically when you turn p***y boy to man. Uou get leg hair facial hair bigger penis, your voice will get deeper, youll prolly get a few growth spurts. Im not a doctor but im giuving you personal experience. puberty lasts like 3-7 years

so dont worry your no where near finished.

oh ok so give it another 1 year! ok man thanks alot :).... im in year 10 now lets hope by the time i get to year 11 ill be done from all of these stuff.. what makes me not worried people in my class are worse than me so lets hope me a good luck :)