Hi folks. For last couple of days I am having some really bad random, uncontrollable, crying panic attacks. It happens to me all the time, no matter where I am or what I am doing. I believed that I am like this because I am stressed all the time, because of my work, because of my family life, etc. But no - it is not like this! I had this really bad crying attack a couple of days ago when I was watching some movie in the cinema with my friend. I don't know what to do about this...Help me!

Hey there.

This is a condition that usually affects kids or teens, but it is not rare that it happens to adults as well. As you can see, because you are dealing with it.

See, my advice is when you are crying for some reason, you really should find something that makes you happy and think about this thing. 

That is all that I can recommend you because I don't cry during panic attacks at all, I just become very angry and I want to be alone..But that is basically it. 

Do you have anyone who can understand you or who you can talk to?

I don't know, I think that panic attacks are caused by fear, am I right? What exactly are you afraid of, Alexander? You need to understand what is causing this before you are able to treat this. If you cannot understand it, then you should probably seek professional help, someone who will be able to see what you cannot see. Once you understand what is wrong, it should be more or less easy to treat it, the hardest part is discovering the cause of your panic attacks. Do you have anything on your mind, do you maybe know why is all this happening?

Hey Alexander. I know exactly what you are going through. Been there, seen that. It can be very uncomfortable and problematic when it happens at any place that you go.

Yes Guest, you are right. Panic attacks are caused by the constant fear, which means that you really should find what is your worst fear and what you are scared off. That means that it is very important to understand your fears, your depression and you will realize why you are having those constant attacks.

Try to avoid medications, because you have a options. Try something that is natural - foods, exercises, etc.

Good luck.

You need to know your fears and you need to overcome them. Some psychologists claim that that is what is keeping people from reaching their full potential; only their fears. It isn't easy, I know, I don't have panic attacks but I have fears which I cannot overcome, like most of the other people, right?

You can also always try and talk to a psychologist. They are kind of a common recommendation when it comes to problems with panic attacks, anxiety, and depression. The psychologist should be able to help you out, I think it might be good for you to pay him a visit.

You need to do this step by step. Panic attacks are not something that is easy to deal with, you know. First of all, you need to accept the fact that you are having these panic attacks. Second of all, you need to notice what is triggering these panic attacks. The next step would be that you pay attention to your behavior while having a panic attack, you can make some sort of a panic attack diary and write about what led to your panic attack and how you reacted to it. I think that if you do this, you will eventually get better.

Look there Alexander, you haven't told us a lot about this issue, have you? You just told us that you are having fears, crying attacks that are random and somehow you can't control them. You are dealing with this because of what? What is going on in your life? 

We would appreciate this information, it would be nice to share it with us because than we will be able to help you. Now, as a lot of members here told you, I assume that you are dealing with some fear. You need to find out what this fear is and than you will find the treatment. 

How about you stop crying about it and do something about it?

Like others already told you, seeing your doctor would probably be the best first step which you can take, if you are not up for fighting this on your own (and I definitely wouldn't do that if I were you since you already have some serious issues here). Then you just need to follow your doctors instructions, how hard can that be? This was a joke, trust me, it is not going to be easy at all, it is going to show to you what are you made of.

A lot of people call me hater, but I don't think that I am a hater. I had really horrible life. I think that everything that I did in that time was wrong, that everything was against me. I also was crying all the time but one day I just woke up and realized that I can't be better when I am crying all the time, or panic about some things. So I decided that I need to do something about it. Whenever I had a hard time, I didn't cry. Instead, I was going out with my friends because I always hated to cry among my friends. So, like somebody already told you. You should stop crying and move on. You really need to do something for yourself.