Hey everyone. I really hope that someone in here can help me, because I can't stand myself anymore. My husband also can't stand me and he is planing to leave me because of my current condition. 

I have panic attacks and it seems to me that I can't reduce them. Whatever I try, it doesn't work. The biggest problems are those random, uncontrollable, crying panic attacks that I have. And I really don't know what to do. I just want everyone to leave me alone while I am like this, but my husband in that moment wants to argue with me about some small, stupid things.

What can I do? Please, help me. 

Hey. I am sorry to hear this. But unfortunately, there is not that much that you can do about this whole situation. You should talk to someone who is an expert about depression and panic attacks. It is terrifying when you are out of blue and when you can't help yourself. Have you ever tried to use some pills about this whole situation? I vote for something that is natural, for alternative medicine, but I really don't  know what can be helpful in this situation? Sometimes it can happen because of tobacco, alcohol and even narcotics. Also, if you don't drink enough water, it can also be a reason. 

Good day. I never consider to take any kind of medications because I am really scared of their side - effects. I don't know what can happen to me, how I will behave in those situations, etc. It is really bad thing and that is what scares me the most. But on the other hand, I am really afraid that I will have another attack that won't be nice at all. Can some tea help me to minimize those attacks? Any other herbs or something like that? But I do smoke and I drink every weekend when I am out with my friends, usually Fridays and Saturdays. Maybe I should quit this and see what is going to happen? What do you think?

Good day. A lot of people start to cry during their panic attacks. I actually do believe that crying can relieve you of feeling bad and I believe that this is the just one of the mechanism when people believe that something is over, if you can understand what I refer at. Now, when I am in panic and when I start to cry after a while it makes me feel much, much better. I had this same situation, and thanks God that I have husband who totally understands this, he is aware that crying can only help me feel much better and deal my problems as well. But my friend Annie doesn't cry when she is having those attacks. She makes some really weird and strange sounds. I think that everyone is dealing with this differently and I think that the key to this problem is to find someone who is going to be with you, supporting you, telling you that everything is going to be OK. Good luck.

Well, that is just what panic attacks are, am I right? You cannot possibly plan a panic attack nor try to control it. They happen randomly and they are completely uncontrollable (at least in the beginning when you are yet not aware of how to handle them).

You need professional help, you can't fight this on your own, no one really can. Go talk to your doctor and ask him that he sets you a meeting with a psychologist. He will know what you need to do, how often do you need to come to talk with him and things like that.

First thing to do: use the internet properly. There is plenty of info out there regarding panic attacks and tips and directions to follow in order to overcome these panic attacks. I believe that the first thing you should do is read and learn what exactly panic attacks are and why do they occur. Once you are familiar with this, you can start working on noticing when do they happen, what triggers them, and follow your reactions to these panic attacks. Over time you will be able to control them and remain calm when you notice that one of these is about to happen.

You can start doing something about it, obviously. 

Why not consult a psychologist? This is a mental illness, a mental problem which is best to be consulted about with a psychologist. You do need professional help to be able to handle this, you know, it is not something that you can fight on your own.

I heard about a lot of people who are against psychologists and psychiatrist. What a nonsense. If you want to get better, go and talk to one of these psychologists, I don't really care if you are against it or not, because these people are the only ones trained to help you out.

I completely agree with everyone who told you that you should talk to a psychologist. It is the best thing to do. Actually, whether or not you are suffering from depression, anxiety, or panic attacks, you should always have your own private psychologist to who you can talk to from time to time. This is most likely to keep you mentally healthy, and I know that a lot of people have mental problems, at least in the country that I come from. So I would take their advice if I were you, start visiting a psychologist and you will see that you will get better over time.

Hey. I am aware that I need to do something about it, not just talking or complaining about this, but trust me - I just can't. I think that I don't have power to control this or to do something about this. Whenever I am alone I start to believe that I can control it, and the next thing when I find myself in public, I start to have those attacks again. I now really do believe that it is the best thing for me to see a physicist because I was not aware that this is a mental illness at all. But still I don't know how to talk to someone who I don't know about my problems :/

Hey there.

Look, darling - the only option is to see someone who is an expert and you should tell him or her about your problems because they do know how to handle it. You obviously have some issues and you can't deal with it alone. You can't even if you believe that you can.

It is hard to fight alone with some mental issues and problems, and sometimes it can be really bad. Some serious complications can happen and those attacks like yours require the treatment. 

Don't hesitate anymore about this and go to see your doctor about this!

Good luck.