Hello, I have had this strange problem for almost 2 years. I notice it the most when I am exercising, but it is also noticeable sometimes when I am just laying down. I can see my stomach pulsating at the same rate as my heart and when I push on the area, it feels like a lump moves down out of the way. It is on my left side of my navel.
When I am exercising I can feel it and see it. I put my hand on my stomach and the pulsating is stronger there than it is at my heart or at my throat. I don't have any discomfort or any other strange symptoms.

Hi, I've had the same thing for I don't know how long, except I can't feel a mass or anything around that area. I've been doing a lot of research online about it before I decide to ask to doctor, because I don't like going there! Basically, I've found that it could be a number of things: if you are thin you can see the pumping of blood in your stomach from your heart, they could be spasms due to stress, or it may be an aeortic aneurism...which you should def. go to the doctor's for to see if that's the mass you feel, but I think you usually feel other symptoms with that. Just to be safe though I'd still go. Hope this helped...

I've had the same thing for a year! It's even on the left side too! I am kinda' thin and I notice that the thinner I am, the more I can feel and see it. I hope that's it. Because the aneurism usually occurs in obese men over 60, so it sounded strange cuz I'm a thin 16 year old girl. Anyway, my mother is taking me to get checked so I guess I'll see

Hi all, anyone thougth it could be a small hernia??