Toady a pulsating mild intermittent pain has started in my  lower right abdomen. If I press the place where I feel pain, the pain appears to be localized and it starts paining more. There are however no lumps in the said area. I wonder what might have caused this, plz help

Have you found out what could be causing this? I have been experiencing the same thing the last few days. Feels like a baby kicking in there and there is no baby in there.

I have had the same for several weeks after alot of tests my liver specialist thinks that its diet and put my on a gluten free and lactose free diet. I have found that I cannot eat meat everyday caused it enrages my gout ..... More to come.

0mg the exact same thing just happened to me.I would love to find out what caused the pulsating lower right pain.(felt like baby kicking).

I had this exact same thing happen to me today. Any idea yet?

yes i have the same pain in y right abdomen,,lower down,just came suddenly out of the blue,persisting pulsating pain,going to make an appt to see gp asp,very worrying really,as you are in the dark as what it could be.

Any news? I just started to feel this today. So worried.