I was bench pressing a lot of weight last moday and when i was doing tricep pushdowns i noticed a sharp pain in my lower right abdomen. It hurts when i do sit ups and get outta bed. does not hurt real bad but am kinda worried. I went to a doctor who checked for hernia and said he did not feel one or think i had one...he said it was a strained muscle. I feel a small ball under skin...but i also feel one under right side too..wondering if it still could be a hernia or what. Its not sticking outta my skin its just under the skin....i think i am just freaking m yself out...its been one week and still hurts but feels a little better!

I too have that ! last day a had a great meal and i sat in over one side in frond of television ! today i have pain on lower right abdomen while walking !

I have the exact same problem..!! Last night I was stressed and slept right away what I usually don't do.. I watch movies or play games before I go to bed.. I got hard and jerked off and when I hoped to get orgasm, I tried to stop it.. Coz I was too lazy to get up and clean..!! But when I wake up this morning my right lower pubic bone was hurting for the first time..!! After some googling I tried to jerk off and evacuated but no relief.. Is it hernia?

Do you know now whars that i am having the same

I am having the same did you get the reason

I am having the same did you found the reason.