I feel something that I would describe pulse in the eye. I guess that is pressure. Is this a symptom of High Eye Pressure? Has anyone experienced this?

Hello, I not sure about those pulse in the eye but if it were me, I'd head for a dr. or neurologist about that! I'm not trying to scare you or anything, but it could be there is something that needs checked, an MRI or something to find what that is. I guess it's nothing serious, but I would get that checked out to be sure. It could also be some sinus problems, which usually isn't a serious. I am suffering from sinusitis. Normally, no pain is associated with eye pressure. Take care! I hope you feel better soon.

Hallo,
The pulsing feeling in the eye is very strange to be honest. However this can be caused by several things. You can have problems with your eye muscles and have this pulsating feeling in the eye. Also eye pressure can play important part in this condition as well. Can you tell me more about your problem? Have you noticed any headaches when you have this? Do you have any problems with sinuses? You can try to massage your eye gently to see if there will be any changes. But if this condition lasts longer you will need to see an eye doctor to check your eye pressure. I hope this helped a bit.

All the best to you,
Karen