I continue to have weird pulsating sensation in right eye slight twitching of lids occasionally. No problems with pressure….I’ve checked…..so what could be reason for this?

I can tell you exactly, there could be several reasons. I’d definitely recommend talking to a doctor even if it's your gp, family doctor, or whatnot. I believe that stress or lack of sleep can cause spastic twitching of the eyelids or weird pulsating sensation as you described. If the sensation occurs behind the eye, or if you have a sudden "eye ache," the problem could be eyestrain. It can be caused by keeping your eyes focused at the same distance for long periods of time or working under bright lights or in areas of very high contrast and changing focus often, also working near predominantly blue or purple colors and lights. Try relaxing a few minutes of every hour, or at least allow your eyes to focus at a different distance and also if you drink a lot of caffeine, try cutting down for a little while.