I am only 21, male, and I feel sharp pain behind left eye. In the past I had problems with sinuses. I feel that pain especially when I sneeze- at that point it feels like needle stitching … I also feel pain when I read or watch TV. I cannot actually do anything for the past few days, I always feel sharp pain behind left eye.

I think your problem is sinusitis. I guess you tried nose drops … but you cannot use them more than 3 – 5 days- they will relieve your pain. However, my son also had this problem, and he had to go to operation, I hope this isn’t the case with you …
However, you must immediately see you doctor!

Hi there,
If you had problems with sinuses this pain behind eye can be explained much easier. The fact is that your sinuses are all around your eye and when the pressure in your sinuses is high the pain is located all around your eyes as well. So if your sinuses got infected again your might have severe headaches and there for your pain will be located behind eyes as well. The thing is that you need to see if you can treat the infection in the sinuses and your pain behind eyes will most likely go away. What have you used to treat infection of the sinuses before? I hope this helped you a bit

All the best,
Danella