Hello, folks. I noticed that my vision was not perfect, so I visited my ophthalmologist. He examined me and determined I had myopia. It was -1. He prescribed me glasses and I must admit that now I have trouble getting used to these glasses. What should I do? Thanks in advance.

Hello, there. I think this is normal when if you haven’t worn glasses before. You haven’t mentioned what bothers you exactly. If you sense headaches, this can be a serious sign that your glasses are not suitable. In that case, you should return to your ophthalmologist and report it. If they are only heavy for wearing, you could only change your frame. You could also consider wearing contact lenses. I hope everything will be all right. Please, let me know what you decided. Bye!

Hallo,
Myopia is a condition that is also known as nearsightedness and most people have to use glasses to correct their vision and avoid other problems in vision. Can you explain what kind of trouble do you have? Do you have headaches? If there are headaches presented than your glasses are not correct for you. You will need to get rechecked and see if your vision is worse or better. Also you can try to find some eye exercises that might be of use to you and your vision problem. In some cases some exercises might help correcting the eye problem. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen