Ever since I can remember, my poop has always been small balls. They look like rabbit poop. Two years ago I started noticing blood everytime I poop.

What is this? Are polyps causing this?
I really scared to go to the doctor, because my insurance isn't very good.

buffy586,

This can be caused by Diverticulosis, which are little pockets (diverticula) in the wall of the colon. I would suggest Googling "diverticulosis" so you can see what it is. Webmd.com is a good place to start. I am not sure how old you are, but if you are near 50 or over, a colonoscopy is recommended. The diverticula can be seen in a colonoscopy. A good remedy is to add fiber to your diet. About 4 heaping teaspoons of ground flaxseed meal a day is helpful. It can be put on cereal, added to juice or water. If you do this, drink plenty of water afterward so it will work.

Another thought, with blood in your stool, you should see a Doctor. I don't know about where you live, but in many states there is some sort of Government program that provides a free or low cost colonoscopy for people 50 and over. I would ask your Doctor about this.