If anyone can help me would be great, I am currently experiencing multiple skin abscesses on both legs, buttocks and my right ear. They are extremely painful, I had surgery on multiple locations for this problem but they could never track down the problem. No isn't from poor hygiene. I shower daily. A bacterial or viral infections have been ruled out. I was wondering if there was a disease or condition that would cause multiple abscess locations? An answer on this topic would be appreciated.

Thanks!

This website is great for natural remedies, including issues with skin abscesses. http://naturalremedies.blogdns.com

This website is great for natural remedies, including issues with skin abscesses. <a href="http://naturalremedies.blogdns.com">http://naturalremedies.blogdns.com</a>

i to have had absesses during my pregnancy with my son which i somehow got a really bad staph infection and when he was born i was corintined. the pain is horrible it seemed like as soon as i got rid of one here comes another. i kept having to go to the er and get them lanced was given bactrium, vicodin, and clymidmician. . this is common though the drs. say they treat 15-20 aDAY for boils. that surprised me cause i thought it was just me. i hope everything is okay and you have a safe delivery word of advice carry hand sanitizer everywhere and switch to antibacterial body soap.

Second guest, what you are describing sounds like MRSA. Though you need a culture to confirm it. During your pregnancy you could have picked it up at hospital or from your doctors office. Don't worry your doctor will never admit to this nor will the hospital because it is caused by poor hygiene and unsanitary conditions in your doctors office/hospital but they will all tell you that it is CA-MRSA which means Community Acquired and that you must practice poor hygiene. yadda yadda! I've been there done that and trust me I am a very clean person. I got MRSA a month after having surgery and suffered for 2 straight years. And before during and after that time I was/am a twice a day bather. I don't share hygiene products with people and don't engage in any high risk activities. If the doctors you are seeing are not helping you keep seeking opinions from other doctors. It took me 2 years to find someone who knew what the hell they are talking about.

I have a disease called hidradinitis supperativa. It sounds to me like what youre having. Get them checked. Beacause the sooner you catch the disease the better. Ive had 29 major operations for this disease because I am stage 3. And you are right it has nothing to do with hygine beacause I take 3 to 4 baths a day.

Over the last year or so I have had multiple abcesses all in different locations all over my body.  I am wondering what would be causing this and what I can do about it??

thanks