it first started with a mini large bump on my thigh, and it had puss inside of it...everytime id squeeze it out thered be a thick piece still inside that wouldnt come out...it seemed as if there was a little hole in that area with a white thing stuck inside. a few weeks later it finally popped out and its still healing now..im left with a pale cirle around the area and a deep red scar over the hole. my ex boyfriend got some big big big bumps on his face, they popped and had white puss inside, and a thick sticky hard puss popped out before it was able to heal. He was on antibiotics, and an antibiotic cream...he didnt fully use the treatment and not properly either, he got another one and it grew to the size of a half egg on his face..this one he didnt pop and hen one day he touched it an it popped...he never told me if the liquid was thick and sticky or liquidy. recently i got a bump on my chin...thinking it was an ingrown pimple thatll hurt for a bit never pop and be gone later on...the next morning it grw huge! my chin was huge...red...hot...and painful...i popped a bit of it and liquid came out...the next morning it was BIGGER! and it had a whitish circle around where the hole was. (it looked the same as the one on my thigh) then i went to pop it and as i squeezed a HUGE peice of puss popped out and hung there long and yellowish white all sticky and bumpy puss...it bled and has a lil hole deep into my skin...a part of the bump had gone down. so yesterday i didnt touch it...i thought it would go down after one day...and it did ...but theres still some bumpyness inside my chin and its itchy and has dry skin all around the hole. Just this morning like 10 minutes ago i popped it again...and bit of liquid came out and then a thick little peice of puss popped out...sticky and bumpy n hard...and now the bumpyness under my chin is gone...but theres still bumpyness on the other side of the hole...so im gonna try to push the puss out of that part too later. but before i do this. I want someone to tell me wtf i should do...if its ok...if i should see a doctor...if it could be a cyst...something contagiouse...if i gave it to my ex..or he gave it to me or what! what is this! and what do i do!?

I am so scared I have big bump on my right butt cheek and i think it is a mosquito bite.Because i am allergic to mosquitos. My mom said it might be a rising or something,I am so scared!!!!!!!

Omg I also have a bump on my chin and its really painful! Its huge! I also tied to pop it to relieve the pain but it hurt way to bad plus I was waiting for it to get a white head but it never did and I have had it for three days now. Its not growing any bigger but its not getting better either. I need someone to tell me what to do.

I also get these on the back of my neck mostly. As far as I know its not gonna kill you if you pop it, but be careful and use sterile equipment if you use any thing, if not just clean your hands really good before and make sure to clean the area really good before and after you pop it.

you should get a hot hot compress or hot towel and place it on your chin. then it will form a white head 

No one knows whether you gave it to him or he gave it to you. It may be the first person to show symptoms is hte one who had it first. It doesn;t matter now, b/c you both have it, If he is a decent guy maybe you two should stick together. How old are you two?

Did you ever get some medical help?

andreaxoxo13 wrote:

that sounds like a MRSA infection! hope you went to see a doctor!!

Im not sure but I have a huge bump on my chin too it started out smaller then I squeezed at it today and it grew twice the size I think its like a pimple or boil but its jus a bump no redness nor a head on it so I don't know what the heck it is im worried so if you find out something please let me know....

Most definitely sounds like MRSA!! Get to a doctor ASAP!