Hello. I'm 20 year old male and I'm experiencing some strange skin problems. The problem is really delicate and I would like to find a solution as quick as possible.
I have never had any problems with acne or pimples and my whole body is clean except my buttocks. They are covered with these small pimples. I don’t know what is causing them to show but it become quite bothersome and I would like to get rid of them as soon as possible.
So, if anyone knows anything about why I would get them here and how to get rid of them it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Well, I believe this could be very unpleasant so I would like to help you with some advices on this mater.
I had problems with acne for a long time. The truth is that I have never had them on my buttocks but I believe they can't be so different.
First you could do is to treat them like I treat mine, hot bath, soap and gentle moisturizer. This should do, I believe.
You wouldn’t believe but even the simple baking soda could help you. I didn’t believe also but it really helped me.
Mix it with hot water and keep it on skin for a few minutes and then- clean it away. I hope this will help you.

HOPE YOU HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM BY NOW,
PIMPLES ON THE BUTTOCKS AS YOU INDICATED CAN BE AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO SOME SORT OF FOOD.
GOOD LUCK

I have found that pimples on my backside flare when I've consumed normal or larger than normal quantities of dairy. I did some research and was told that this actually contributes greatly to pimples in THIS particular area! I don't specifically know the science, but I tested this theory and found it to be spot on. I took a week and cut out all dairy, except a pinch of half-n-half in my coffee. It was miraculous. Within a few days, I had a very soft, very clear backside. Give it a whirl. You have nothing to lose but maybe a few pounds and a couple of embarressing backside bumps. :O) ~b

well i also delt w/ those nasty little bumps all over my butt cheeks for years, i finally asked my obgyn what it was & how i could treat it. she let me know that the most common cause for this is chaffing, a rash, or your tight clothing/underware preventing your skin from breathing. she informed me to get some baby powder & apply it after showering, after three days they were all gone & they havent been back since!!! hope this helps!!

I had a similar problem-- it turned out to be a staff infection. I needed an oral antibiotic and anti bacterial ointment from a dermatologist. The meds and cream did help, but the marks take a long time to heal, so ide have them checked asap.

ATTENTION! - I have no fEedback regarding the pimple problem, but the person who said " Baby powder" should take heed: WOMEN SHOULD NOT UNDER ANY CIRCRUMSTANCES USE BABY POWDER ANYWHERE NEAR THEIR GENTIAL AREA - TALC IS DRIECTLY LINKED WITH UTERINE CANCER, YET I DON'T KNOW WHY NOBODY TELLS WOMEN THIS!!!!

Boils are round, red, painful, pus-filled bumps on the skin that are caused by a bacteria infection. When a staphylococcus aureus (staph) infection infects a hair follicle it develops deep in the root of the follicle and works its way to the skin's surface, forming a boil. Most people will notice mild pain, itching, and swelling at first. Usually within a day the boil becomes red and begins to fill with puss and becomes increasingly painful.

**edited by moderator**

http://www.2womenshealth.com/32-Malignancy/32-31-9901-Cancer-Of-The-Ovary.htm

From the study: "A significant association between the use of talcum powder and the risk of developing epithelial ovarian cancer is not demonstrable, even with prolonged exposure."

to the person who said you can get cancer from baby powder...NO...wouldn't all female babies have uterine cancer then??? seriously.

Best to use cornstarch, though. As a massage therapist, I learned that talc, if inhaled, is horrible for the lungs. It basically turns to cement. I know nothing of the cancer risk, but do know it's harmful to lungs. For what it's worth.

I've suffered the same problem since I was 11, and now I am 23. You might have HS. It can be caused by one or many things but is often hard to treat. Gold bond, diaper rash cream, regular showers, and trying not sit so much can help keep it from being to painful. I have perminate scares.

I used to have butt-ne too. And it was unsightly and embarrassing. Here's my solution. Worked really well for me!

-keep your butt cool (if you are sitting on a chair all day, get a cooling pad for your butt.)

-shower, especially right after a work out. Sweat accumulation causes breakouts.

-scrub with a loofah at least once every couple of days. 

-put some liquid hand sanitizer (liquid, not gel!) in a little spray bottle and keep it handy. Spray your butt say, once or twice a day, just to keep it clean and get rid of sweat accumulation between showers.

This may or may not work for you. It was just something that worked for me. Good luck!!!