I'm a 27 yr old male that experiences frequent urniation. However it happens before I fall asleep and before any sexual activity. (eg. intercourse, masturbation etc). When I do urinate during these periods, the stream is weak, starts and stops and have a feeling of not being 'empty'. However, during the day I do not experience any of these symptoms at all! I have also experienced severe pain in the right testie whilst masturbating, but this has been on the odd occassion. (once every 3 months). The other thing that I have experienced (once every 6 months) is if I have gone to do a number 2, but don't, and then I engage in sexual activity, afterwards I have a burning sensation both in the penis and anus, but worst of all, the sensation to frequently pee increases 10 fold. its actually unbearable for about 10-15 minutes. Then goes away. What is this all about?

Hi there! Since my husband has the same problem I did a small research. When experienced simultaneously, a frequent, urgent need to go to the bathroom is a classic symptom of an infection in the urinary tract. Typically, the infection will cause an inflammation of the bladder which, in turn, reduces the bladder's capacity to hold urine. In this case, even a small amount of urine can be uncomfortable. These symptoms can also be caused by: diabetes; a condition called interstitial cystitis, which is a chronic, constant inflammation of the bladder (this is more common in women than men, but bears checking out); diuretics as well as other medicines; therapeutic radiation; dysfunction of the bladder; cancer of the bladder. All of these are known to cause frequent urination, but there is one extremely common cause that is overlooked by many men. That is an enlarged prostate and affects more men than you probably know. The prostate gland is a walnut sized gland that secretes seminal fluid (the fluid that carries the sperm cells). The gland itself surrounds the urethra, which carries urine out through the penis. As the prostate grows larger, it may exert pressure on the urethra and cause problems with frequent urination. My husband got an appointment with his doctor next week. I hope that things will turn out good at the end. I hope this will help you and you'll get better soon.