MY SEMEN LIQUIFICATION TIME BEFORE SURGERY 20-30MINUTES BUT AFTER SURGERY IT SHOWS THAT 220MINUTES IS THIER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SURGERY AND LIQUIFICATION TIME?IS THEIR APROBLEM ON FERTILITY

Not sure what kind of surgery you had. But I have the same thing with my sperm not liquifying when I had a semen test to check my sperm. Lab techs had to add some chemical to make my semen liquify at all to do the semen analysis and lab tests. The lab techs and my Urologist said no problem and don't worry about it at all. All said my semen analysis was excellent with an extra high sperm count and extra healthy, fast swimming, and top condition sperm. They said I'm shooting many times the total numbers of sperm compared to most men and no problems with me getting women pregnant and me making lots of babies. I guess I can still be a super stud impregnator with non liquifying semen lol.