Hello, i have a question pertaining to vaginal looseness. Me and my gf have been going out for sometime now, but are sex life has never been as good as it could be because she suffers from vaginal looseness. She says she hasnt been with many men, if this is true what other factors could have contributed to the cause of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated, i feel bad that something like this bothers me and ive tried to just live with it, but it just does. If someone could give me the causes i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Many people are quick to say that a woman's looseness is due to sleeping with a deck of guys - however it might be one paritcular partner in her past that was completely packing and widened her up- so you already know when a woman gets wet---and wetter (depending on you) She is going to open more anyway- Right. The other factors involved (might be, but not limited to) she probably don't perform kegal exercises- and it could be genetic- I know my boyfriend has questioned the times I fell short on the tightness scale - but I try to do what I got to do to please him. That's how I stumbled over this site- because last week my stuff was the bomb- and this weekend it was like "what happened" I thought it was going to get better. sh**ting me , its like my stuff has a mind of her own on every given week. I think too- in the early part of our relationship- it seemed like on the times I worried the most about my tightness, my stuff would always act up and not bite. So I started trying not to let it bother me as much= I then started noticing that I was enjoying our sex better=just from giving him what he needs. So believe me-you ---you are not the only one suffering in this situation. Being a woman - I know your girl is flippant about it too. Hell-especially if she can see you as the man she wants to marry. Its hard I'm telling you to perform kegal exerices all week long - just to get loosey goosey during anticipation on some good loving for the reunion. What ever her cause is - just know it is a bother to her also. Onto my own diagonosis on my body- I noticed now that last week --was one week I did not focus soley on getting my stuff right and tight- I just went with the flow until I seen my man. It was the best sex we have had in a while. You know all this sex nature-breaks down to be mind over body. She probably is caught up with the pressure of getting and maintaing a grip that her mind wants this tightness so bad and the body does the opposite. Can you feel me? Since you really don't want to talk to her about it- What are your choices----------------------------------- I hope this message is sent to the right board. I was trying to answer a guy(s) concern on his girlfriend looseness. If anyone gets this give it to him---Wait a damn minute- I just thought about it --Not trying to question your manhood too much, but how do you know its not you and not her?? o.O

Have you tried foreplay? If she's loose enough I've heard girls love it when you stick as many fingers as you can in, maybe even your whole fist!