Ok so heres how it goes. Ive been dating this girls for 2 years now and her parents seemed to be fine in the beginning. But now they have turned to being way to stupid. They say things to my girlfriend like your not getting the highschooll experience you should be dating or being with him all the time. When actually she is always with friends and joining sports and going to the movies and hanging with friends at her house. Im currently in college and go home on the weekends to work and see her. We usually dont see eachother till 7 at night. She then has to be home at 12. The next day the parents say we see eachother too much and i get mad. I seem to take it out on her when i shouldnt but it happens. I want to see her but when i find out i cant and then have to go back to college which is 2 hours away the next day i cant do anything but get mad. Then things became worse when her dad hit my car with his car. he decided not to say anything to me on how to deal with how they were going to pay for it and they the parents restricted my time with her even more. i need some advise. she means the word to me and i dont know how to handle her parents. im just getting worse and worse at holding my anger in

What they mean is probably the two of you have been exclusive for 2 years and they want to her venture out and meet new people. Because she is young they probably know that there is a big world out there and not to put all of her eggs in one basket.
You obviously know her parents pretty good after 2 years of being with their daughter, so instead of getting mad, why don't you sit down with mom/dad and ask them straight what the problem is. They have accepted you for 2 years, now things are changing, how come? Your not looking for an argument here, you would just like some answers yto a simple question,
And as far as her dad hitting your car, what's up with that? Confront him and see how the repairs will get taken care of. Get a few estimates and present them to him. He should man up and take care of business.
If not, if it was recent, report it to the police as a hit and run. I know you don't want to make waves out of fear that her parents will not let her see you anymore, but you have to take some responsibility. Sitting and p******g and moaning about it will not fix it. Get to the bottom and see what their issues are.

yah her dad finally came to me after i had to ask for him to sit and talk. He was not very pleasant though. He was rude nasty and not mature about the subject one bit. i told him it wasnt about the money but about the respect he should have shown me in how to handle the situation. Adults dont treat other adults like that ecpecially when it wasnt my fault. And on the dating subject i understand that they want her to date but between me and her we have no problem otherthan her parents. We have eachothers back from the start and that wont change anytime soon. her parents just need to realize what i do for her and understand im not a bad guy. Im not in a relationship for sex and thats another subject im thinking they are keeping her away from me for.