If you have a whiskey drink, then a vodka drink, then a lager drink, then a cider drink and get knocked down, how the hell can you get up again?

I'll defer answering any questions about alcohol consumption to our beloved modulator.

I hate that song.

I hate that song.
:1:10

I hate that song.
Me, too. Someone in the office was running around singing it. Now it's stuck in my head, bouncing around incessantly. It's more painful than chewing on glass.

I don't think he gets up again, though.
He pretty much stays knocked down.

Only with the help of strong paramedics will you get up again...or a bottle of viagara (yeah, I just went there.)

I hate that song.
Me, too. Someone in the office was running around singing it. Now it's stuck in my head, bouncing around incessantly. It's more painful than chewing on glass. Thanks for getting it started in mine....

I liked that song.

I liked that song.
:insert point and laugh smilie here:

I liked that song.
I can let the country music slide, but THAT my friend has just forced me to cancel your Megadeth fan club membership. Good bye!

I liked that song.
:insert point and laugh smilie here: Oops, wrong smilie. Freudian slip.

I liked that song.
I can let the country music slide, but THAT my friend has just forced me to cancel your Megadeth fan club membership. Good bye! This coming from the Nittiest of the Grittiest of them all...

I liked that song.
I can let the country music slide, but THAT my friend has just forced me to cancel your Megadeth fan club membership. Good bye! I wonder if the Chumba Wumba fan club has any openings?

I wonder if the Chumba Wumba fan club has any openings?
HA!!!