I need help. Please. i have my menstruation from oct. 5 to 8 and had sex with my ex bf on oct. 15th using the pull out method and had sex with my bf on oct. 17th and the rest of october and november and cuming inside me so that i will conceive. On the 4th of nov. i tried to have pt but it turns out negative, i tried on nov. 19th and it turns out i am positive. On dec. 11th, my first prenatal says i am already 7wks and 4days pregnant. Who could be the father of my baby?

Hi Guestyan,

You need a DNA test.  The dates are too close.  The pull out method is NOT reliable.

You had sex with your ex on day 10 of your cycle.  You had sex with your bf on day 12.  You'd normally ovulate between days 11-16.  Sperm can remain viable for up to about 5 days.  The egg can remain viable for up to about 48 hours.

Ultrasound dating is an estimate.  Nobody can tell exactly how far along you are - NOBODY.