Hey there,
I need advice on quicktrim. It is strongly advertised and I was thinking about trying it. What is it like? Is it really so great as they claim in their reviews?

Hello, hello
Hmmm… they claim … 2 weeks and you shall loose blablabla… no, none of this true. It cannot be true/it is not possible. Even if you do loose those few pounds, do you think you shall not gain it back? Not only that you shall gain all those you have lost, but you shall gain some additional, that you didn’t have before. Trust me, I tried it and this is the way it happens… People say- no pain, no game. And the same is with dieting. If you shall not sweat, you shall not loose a pound. So, baby, you have to move, move, move and not sit in front of TV or comp. Proper exercise is essential for loosing weigh. I am running every day, I started with fast walking, then started running, when I felt I could manage. It all takes some time, but it is up to you when you start with this. Besides exercise, what is important is proper eating- never overeat and most important- never eat 2 hours before bed time! Think about that…