I will start trying to lose weight starting Sunday on my treadmill I dont look extremely fat, people usually estimate I look like a 160 pound person as Im not round but still do have a fat stomach and need to lose a lot of weight , Im currently 17 and am Energetic and Active so I can try any activities/excercises, I can even touch my toes by bending down. What are some ways yoy would advise someone on losing weight ? I couldn't exercise for almost a month now cause Im fasting but I need tips on how to stop thinking about eating and other than the treadmill what other exercises would benefit me? Also if your skinny and reading this is it easy when you breathe cause I have been have been having some trouble for a few weeks now and I will listen to all ideas please help I dont want to be fat anymore :(

Hi, its a good sign that you would like to loose weight. It means that you got over the first step. That is, admitting that you need to change and start to think what you could do to make your life better. The things you should not be doing are diet and diet pills. Those are not good for you. Its good that you are fasting but have in mind that if you are willing to exercise you will need all the necessary fats, proteins and carbohydrates( try to avoid these somewhat). So the best and fastest way to loose weight is to run. Basically any physical activity. The more you do it the more weight you will loose. You can start playing some sports you like, basketball, soccer, tennis. Also you could consider not eating after 7 pm. That helps a lot. My friend started running 3 times a week for 1 hour and he skipped his dinner and he lost like 15 pounds in one month. Hope this helps and keep up the good work.

I find changing your diet is the key to losing weight. They are now making claims that this is the truth. Exercise does help but diet is the key.

I was looking for a treadmill and I read some reviews on http://treadmillshq.com and some other sites and finally bought one. It was delivered to my door in less than a week. I used it regularly but I still kept the same poor dieting habits and realized now change.
In the last few weeks I changed my dieting habits completely. I still walk regularly. Now I see a change.

Try drinking (lipton) green tea (citrus).. if you don't like tea..it will taste so disgusting at first.. but you will get so used to it and drink it with everything throughout the whole day... you'll end up going to the bathroom a lot.. but that's because the waste in your body is getting out of your system.. my mom went from a 2XL to a Medium in a month or two.. (depending on how much and how often you drink it.) everyone is different, so it may not work on everyone, but it's definitely worth a try! Just don't drink too much and get yourself sick! Also, going to the gym or working out is perfect, but i would suggest walking or running even for 2 miles a day.. but keep a healthy diet, or else you are exercising for nothing! Exercise and eat right! Do not eat a lot at one meal.. people tend to think that starving themselves then eating a bunch at once will help them but it is actually very bad for you and helps you gain weight/fat faster. Also, lack of enough hours of sleep also affects weight gain. Make sure you sleep at least 7-10 hours a night. Don't get on diet pills.. they are bad for you!! They can make things worse sometimes.. plus you have to be 18+ for diet pills.. Good luck!!

Sounds really good you want to lose your weight. simply start doing exercise like running cycling or swimming through these exercises yours calories will burn more as compared to others. eat less but healthy like salad, juice and fruit. these things will also help you to lose your weight.

be fat and pround to be fat, are you bbw , do you want to know more about how to lose weight?--google BBwpal com``