i feel like i have been depersonlize also . im 14 years old black and bout to be fifthteen. this what happen i had 10 dollars it was a sunny sunday i head to the part to meet my friends and her brother is a weed man. i got 2 dime bags .5 minutes later my mans come no homo come with another bag so it was6 people to 3 blunts.after i smoked we start acting stupid but i got depressed and i was six blocks away from home.i had to walk by myself all the way .when i got home i went straight to bed the to the shower my hard goin 100 miles per hour.im high but i no what im doing after i got out i went to bed ang got on my laptop ..next day i was still high a lil but i quit smoking and lts been 2 to 3 months since but i stay cold and sweaty having panic attack and anxiety attacks and i went to the doctor all my organs are good and all. but the attacks and the deprression the only thing im good at now is math i pray every day... i start eatin health hopin it will go away i have not smoked since :$ i hate to be alone by my self it feel like my inner boddi cold i no its the weed because i did not feel like dis before i smoked pleaseee. if u can leave a number great if you cant koo just help. ummm ook

hey, i dont really know if this would help but i think u are heavily allergic to weed. ive done it before and i got those same symptoms and if i were you i wouldnt do it gain because it happened to me twice. i admitted that i smoked it to a doctor and since you dont have any on you they cant do nothing. but they did tell me that i had a severe allergy to it. itll go away within time.