Hi everyone, I don't know if im really tripping or whats really going on.

I smoked weed yesterday at 8pm with some of my friends, same drug dealer, last time i smoked was last week, I smoked, and was just straight zoned. I got home tried to sleep, and from everything I remember trying to sleep was like a death trip I was panicing texting my friend anything that came to mind, I just managed to get to sleep because I felt my soberness coming down.

When I woke up for school today I showered, and everything, and everything felt normal, till i stepped outside to walk for school. I felt that high or like being faded away from my body, like this is a dream and boom someones going to wake me up. Something like this happened about two years ago, but only lasted like 3 hrs.

At school I was just zoned out, I remember everything we did and everything we learned, I just feel zoned out, when i try not to think about it, I just think about all the stuff in the last two day it makes me feel trippy. I was just typing this and looked up and it felt way better. its kind of an insanely weird feeling, and its very scaring. I just don't know my thoughts are stuck in my head, i can speak fine I can do everything fine, I just dont know whats going on

I tried drinking tons of water, showering eating munchies, eating a meal, music tv, etc. im kind of running out of ideas, I am kind of afraid im going insane. And I cant keep track of time it feels like its been 10 mins and its been like an hour. I just need to calm down, and I know its all in my head, but I tried sleeping it off last night, what might make last night be tonight again.

like now i feel good again, and not feel like that, but its like when i think about it.

can someone please explain?

This happens to me when I've drank and smoked weed the night before. I start almost seeing stuff and hearing stuff the next day and I still feel out of it. I'd say its almost like a hangover.. It'll go :)

Are you feeling any better?

THC (the priciple substance of marijuna) has a huge half-life compared with other famous drugs. That means it takes too much time to the body to break it totally. 13 days after a joint your body got rid off 50% of the THC you used. Your body needs 26 days to get clean. And its cumulative. Who smokes every week is always with THC in the body. After consume THc, you feel The high and when you think the high is over it keeps comming back in a very low intensity while the body breaks the residues of the body. It comes and goes in waves for days. Seems to me that you smoked some high quality stuff. My addvice: stop smoking this sh*t if you want it to stop. More you smoke, more is stored in your body. Daily smokers need many months, or many years to get completly clean.

The movies say it´s ok smoking weed, everybody say it´s ok but....it´s real life man and this sh*t is not a joke.

what are you saying with that last sentence. marijuana is the least harmful of them all. no one is killed by the effects of marijuana. Hell its even used as a medical drug. you say it like its going to kill you. man don't worry it'll go im in that condition too. just relax and eat some munchies. STAY HIGH STAY LIFTED.

thats right this is all sh*t