Hi...recently i smoked weed laced with tobacco...i could feel it burning my lungs and a few hours later i was having really bad pains in my chest/lungs when i would breathe, cough, laugh, walk, etc...but it would feel even worse when i laid down to go to sleep. I also have shortness of breathe ever 1-2 mins. Is this something serious? should i see a doctor immediately? what could this be? Please explain what is going on...

same thing w/ me just when i toke i get chest pains sometimes...a lot of my friends have the same chest pains probabley just a growing thing...

you all need to be carefull if you are buying that stuff from the streets sometimes they spray it with all sorts of junk like frosting, not frosting but some bad stuff that mkaes it sparkle, dont ask me why, but they do, and this can cause serous damage to the lungs, i think I smoked some bad weed and now my lungs hurn the part where the main arteires connect to the lungs like in the middle i have no health care and dont know how bad the prob is

im going through the same thing...the doctors say.. my heart is fine...great..im not going to die..but it still hurts..so they gave me Arthrotec...its a muscle relaxant, and a very good one,not to be mixed with advil,not sure why,they gave me a shot at the hospital for a migrane,and it worked,im going to try eating it in a brownie,i might have to stop using, to bad, my theory is that weed is getting so strong that its starting to hurt us,so dont go for the strong sh*t,GROW YOUR OWN,control the thc,if its not strong enough....smoke more....we dont need "them"to find a reason to make it illegal......we dont need weed to be categorized with other hard )drugs..because it isnt a "hard" drug.....its the last drug that (should be) is legal.....well that all for now...
POWER TO THE CHRONIC 8)

I've been an activ pot head everyday for the past three years and, i havent had any chest pain untill rcently just a little bit but im afraid of it getting worse.. do you think i should quit smoking

ive smoked for 3 years everyday but i took a 3 week break and after that ive been havin temporary chest pains when i smoke weed....but i smoke cigarttes too and they dont make my chest hurt
ive researched this many times and ive come to believe this is has to do with a lack of oxygen to the heart or lack of heart muscles working
i have high blood pressure but i dont think that has anything to do with it
i havent got it checked out and im not scared eather...the human body is adaptable
if it was a bigg problem id feel it more often then not
im taking a looong break to see if i can figure out if it is the bud

I smoked for 3 years and never had a problem. Now im smoking dro alot and I have sharp pains in my chest when I smoke. I think weeds getting stronger too.

i also get chest pains when i smoke weed.. im just worried about what it could be, and if its a problem

i smoked weed all day everyday for like 2 years. I took a break from it for about two months. now when i smoke my chest gets really tight and the high isn't the same.. i smoked some k2 BS called daisy a couple days before i started smoking agian. i almost had a heart attack. that sh*t's terrible. maybe that's the reason?

i'm totally high right now.. I've smoke weed just now.. N cant tell hw much i already took.. And.. Wait for it... I felt something pushing my chest.. Is the quantity can create this feeling/pain?

Yesterday I smoked a bowl of keef with my friends (crystals only) and I started having chest pains. Since I like many others am predisposed to heart problems.... being white... I had an "event" I've smoked weed since I was a teenager nearly everyday of my life. It has always made my heart pound a little bit at first but that had always faded away. This time, it did not, I felt as though I would vomit my chest felt extremely tight... like I had a 50 lb weight crushing me.... and then my whole body went numb and the next thing I remember I was already hooked up to an IV with a Doctor droning in my face about how my heart was inflamed due to a plummet in blood oxidation levels. So my heart Failed because I smoked way too much weed. Now I only take a couple puffs  here and there, still daily, but no blunts followed by bong-fulls of keef. So if your family has any history of Heart problems OF ANY KIND Take it easy with the ganj, you can still enjoy it but , hey you can only get SO high, right? SO don't over do it.

that K2 sh*t can kill you

there are people eating faces and throwing their intestines out of their body because of that c**p. Don't smoke it!!!! It's also known as bath salts, potpourri, spice or in your case K2. Its has been found to contain several synthetic cannabinoids that are much more harmful than naturally derived THC. They are not deemed illegal yet so manufacturers of this stuff are getting away with murder, literally, saying smoking it is not the intended use and that its clearly labeled on the package... "not for human consumption".

It can literally turn you into a ZOMBIE... It's been on the news!!!!

i am 51 and i smoked sense i was 16 but about 2 moths ago i would hit and start a coughing fit out of this world and i would get just so high no matter how much i smoked well went to doc he said i had an infection gave me 22 days of antibiotics now i have to smoke alot less and get alot higher it makes me think i smoke to much and got an infection i would smoke all day everyday

Doctor told me I have no choice (I have to quit ) but I don't believe him cause some one told me he had angioplasty ( clear his artery) and he was fine

i have had the same problem with chest pain recently while smoking. i think i have found a solution however. its simple, just breathe. i noticed that every time it happened i would get scared and my breaths would become very shallow. its probably something to do with blood oxidation like dude said higher up. slow deep breaths help alot. and remember, you are stoned so dont trust your mind.