Okay so this has been going on for about a year now, I have moments during the day when my abdominal hurts due to bloating. This pain can sometimes be very bad and sharp.  And I also have this tightness in my throat and chest after I'm done eating sometimes, I always have gas to bring up. (Maybe I'm swallowing a lot of air when I eat, but I don't know). I feel full pretty quickly.

I am 20 year old female. And I don't know if this is relevant but I have had unintentional weight loss during the past year, I have lost 10 pounds. And now I am 107 pounds. (which is a loss of 8.5% of body weight)

Any help would be appreciated.

It Could Be Many Different Things Hon. My Mother Had The Abdominal Pain Due To Bloating, And The Sharp Pains All The Way To The Point Where She Through Up. Come To Find Out, Her Gallbladder Needed Removed. [Not Saying Yours Does But Just Saying] <-- Meaning All Those Things Could Be The Problem Of One Health Problem, Or The Result Of Multiple Things. The Whole Getting Full Fast, They Say Your Stomach Is As Big As Your Fist. Seeing As You Seem Tiny, Just Maybe Your Stomach Gets Full Fast. The Tightness In Your Throat Could Be Serious. All Of It Could. I Think You Should Go See A Dr. Even If You Have No Insurance, Go To The E.R, They Can't Deny You. <-- Your Life Isn't Something You Risk. --> Once Again, I'm NOT Saying Something Is Wrong With You, But You Never Know. Better Safe Then Sorry. Wish You The Best Of Luck! (:

Its probably gluten sensitivity