I am 38 year old female. I eat very little, but I gain weight easily. I can eat very little and feel like I just had tg dinner. I also have some abdominal pain. I feel so misserable. I've tried benifiber, stool softners, nothing seems to help. Please tell what the problem is.

Have you seen a doctor on the matter? You could be suffering from a gastrointestinal disorder. How long have you had this problem?

I reckon you should have endoscopy done and see if there’s a problem. Nausea, fullness, abdominal pain could be signs of GERD but heart burn is almost always present as well.

I heard recently of a small stomach syndrome. It consists of epigastric discomfort, nausea, flatulence and early satiety. The syndrome is usually caused by an underlying disease, so I still think you should have it checked.

You may suffer from IBS, considering you have constipation as well.

Your symptoms could be signs of many problems, so what I am doing is only guessing.

thank you for helping me narrow down my concerns about my health.

mpowers wrote:

Chris, you have symptoms of a toxic colon or parasitic invasion. Please go to Colonix on-line to find out about it or go to your nearest health food store for information on toxic colon. Death starts in the colon.

When John Wayne died he had 40 pounds of toxic waste in his colon, Elvis Presley had 60 pounds.

Does a colon cleansing work. Yes, I did it and I still do not believe what I saw (I never ate anything that remotely resembled that.)

Mary

Hi mary I think I am a newbe I amgoing to chech out this colon clensing as I have gallbladder problems, along with other problems I have heard colon clensing does wounders for a person for several reasons. 60 pounds wow.

I have got to say that anyone who is having difficulty with bowel movements or a feeling of fullness and have tried to lose weight and can't seem to get it off, you probably are full....and I mean full of waste, you know what I mean...number 2. I swear by a pro-biotic that cleans the colon and intestines of deadly toxins. John Wayne did die of colon cancer and was later found that he was full of 40 pounds of sh%$. Health comes first from how you are digesting food....so I find that intestional health is essential!!! Everyone who has not tried a pro biotic before needs to. This is normal, healthy bacteria that most of us are lacking due to anti biotics and such, you need to replace the bad bacteria with the good to have a solid functioning system, or you can have many health problems associated with this. Read up on it, you will find good info regarding the use of a probiotic :-) for strong intestional health! Think about it, you stay healthy from digesting good foods, well if you are digesting toxins built up in your intestional wall instead of the good nutrients you will probably be a sickly person. I feel like a million bucks after fixing the inside core probelms to my symptoms. Now healthy and havn't had a single complaint since.

I am a 30 yr old female, had same problem: easy weight gain, eat little feel very full and swolen abdomen. Got to researching and stumbled across female gyn disorders. Went to gyn and sure enough I had a 6lb cyst growing on my right ovary. Post op 5 mos now and not feeling 100% but definitely much better. You should sched an appt with your gyn. In femles sometimes what we think is gastro related is actually female related, one reason why ovarian cancer is so tuff to detect before it is too far gone. I also had back aches, nausea, inconsistent bowels and fatigue. Wish you the best.

Would love to find a Dr. that would 'listen'. I am a 37 yr. old female. I have had feelings of fullness and abdominal swelling for about 5 years. Had an abdominal sonagram, a pelvic sonagram, endoscopy, and was in a trial study for the meds which are for IBS (they made me feel worse). I have been to the gyn for routine visits and nothing out of the ordinary mentioned. I know something is not right, but don't know where else to look. Feel tired a lot. Do not have constipation/diareaha (sp?).
Have put on weight in my mid section and all anyone can say is that it is because I am in my 30's which is bullsh**. I work out. Feel uncomfortable most of the time and take alkaseltzer a lot for feelings of fullness. Uncomfortable to eat sometimes and uncomfortable swelling in abdomen that doesn't go away. Have bouts with bad hives and itching also at times.
Does anyone have any other thoughts?

I have no idea if this is the answer or not, but it could be possible that you're suffering from delayed food allergies. A regular allergy clinic will usually only test for IgE type of food allergies (instant reaction), which you should get tested. But you can also get testing done for IGg and IGg4 type food allergies/sensitivities which bring on delayed reactions which include all the symptoms you're talking about. I would go see a naturopath and see if they could do those tests. I would also start keeping a strict journal of everything you eat every day with times and when you start getting symptoms. I went through a period where everything in my body changed and I started to become allergic to anything I started to eat consistently of and was in a constant state of allergic reaction (bloating, diarrhea, hives, itching, trouble breathing, nausea, headaches). I had to go on a strictly organic, no sugar, (including "all-natural" ones like cane sugar, rice syrup), no simple startches, no chemicals and had to go on a 4-day rotation menu. I pretty much started following the Perricone diet principles, although had to change it around a bit as I couldn't eat the same food two days in a row. It improved my life immensely and I have almost no allergic reactions anymore. So, that would be my suggestion. It may not be the answer, but it could be a possibility. Hope it helps!

I have been having these symptoms recently also.

Truly doubt it being delayed food allergies.

I was told the itching was dry skin and I didn't believe it. Started using Lupiderm and soap with moisturizer and things are better.

The bloating and pain in the groin and back are at times nasty. Just had a 3D Sonogram as a previous Pelvis exam showed a thickening of the Uterine wall. This 3D sonogram has shown signs of Endometriosis.....
I am awaiting Dr. consult but it seems like it will be either or D & C and/or biopsy.

I am post-menopausal.

Hope this helps some.

While I realized this may be old message....but I need HELP!!! I am having problem with feeling fullness 24/7....I cant remember the last time I was hungry!! I eat little and get full easily. I still weight the same . I had problem with consipation last fall but I solved that problem by increasing fiber intake along with water. It is just feeling so damn full all the time. Ocassionally, I would have gas pain. I can go by without food for 9 hrs hrs, and not be hungry , but had to eat due to dizzy spells and headaches. HELP!!! Right now, I am in processing in having blood work...but I have a feeling it will be a long time till they find the problem.

Does anyone have any other thoughts?

Have you checked with the doctor for going through a course of deworming? You may be required to to get a stool test done.

I have the same problem. Yet the Doctors dont think to investigate further. My mid section is swollen I constantly look 5 months pregnant (and I only weigh 50kg) I have been for a Gynae check up and he seems to think all is well. I am always tiered always have back ache and always feel full. What does a person do?

I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one. I've had 3 weeks of lower abdom. pain on both sides, my stomach has swelled so much I cant button my pants- I look 3 months prego. I cant eat more than a cup of applesauce or so at a time- yet havent lost a pound of weight! My stomach hurts all the time- cant even sleep on my belly it's so uncomfortable.

I went to gyn- who found a few cysts and ordered tvus... but havent gotten results yet. And am scheduled for EGD tomorrow. This has gotten so bad I'm wearing sweats and pj bottoms to work!!! I've also had high blood pressure (prob due to the pain) and a low grade fever off & on with sweats & chills for last week & 1/2.

I'm unable to got to bathroom very much despite the urge... maybe 2 a week and not much even then. Doc has me drinking tblsp of Milk of Mag. each day but that doesnt even get things going...??? Can anyone help me? Does this sound familiar?

I had a hysterectomy in 2003 but still have the ovaries.

Hi

I have been having similar problems for the past 6 months. Doctors say it is distended stomach caused by gas. I cannot understand why the gas never disperses. Tried everything. I also get very dizzy with this and sometimes feel sick. Anyone else have the same issues? I cannot seem to get the thought of worse things out of my head such as lung problems etc. I have had every check possible including Colonoscopy and endoscopy. I have had a full Scan of all organs and they are ok, and lungs appear clear, yet I feel dreadfull every day.

Anyone with any new ideas?

Thanks
Andrew

Bull sh*t read here ! dont get bought into stuff like this.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

quite frankly says this is c**p.......guys dont give people wrong advice please.