i am 17 years old and for a while now there has been a random tube thing in my scrotum next to my left testicle but doesnt seem to be connect to it. It doesnt really hurt bad just aches sometimes. I can feel it on the right side aswell but its not as big. Could someone tell me what it could be?

Yes, it is a spermatic cord. There are two spermatic cords, one of each side but they differ. They consist of vas deferens as well as veins, arteries, nerves and lymphatic vessels. Spermatic cords go from the abdominal cavity to the back of the testicles.

The left spermatic cord is connected to the left renal (kidney) vein and it is 8 to 10cm longer than the right cord, which drains into the inferior vena cava (vein that carries blood directly to the heart). This is why you can feel the left cord but not the right.

There is much more pressure on this vein as it has more work to do.

I have exactly the same problem. i don't understand the solution. What do i ask for at the chemist?