Couldn't find what you looking for?


hello anybody just to ask any opinion i have a pain in my left testicle & when i do sports it hurt so much, my daughter is a nurse & found out that we have some little tubes conected to the side of the testicles & that sometimes they get disconected, so is there any surgery to conect it back? or is there anyway to minimize pain or eliminate it? I do take TYLENOL (800 mg) it does help but would like to stop it.

if anyone can help will be apreciated. thanks


I have no idea if you know something about varicocele, it's an abnormal tortuosity and dilation of veins of the pampiniform plexus within the spermatic cord. It is somewhat like a varicose vein of the scrotum. Varicocelesare caused by faulty one way valves with in the vein that carries deoxygenated blood away from the scrotum. A varicocele could possibly affect sperm by increasing testicular temperature. Increased temperature of the scrotum affects sperm production and sperm quality. Varicoceles usually develop on the left side of the scrotum and may produce no symptoms. I'd like to suggest you go to doctors and get it rechecked, you may also google diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill to consult the online doctors on their website. Whatever, you'd better see a doctor and get it checked out.