I've had a rash on the bottom side of the shaft of my penis for quite some time now. It starts wide where my scrotum and shaft meet then gets smaller towards the head sort of like a V. Whenever I ejaculate it usually gets more red but if I stop for an extended period of time it still doesn't go away. I've tried A&D but any other ointments to recommend would be greatly appreciated. I don't know how to get this go away and I'm worried its permanent. I know its not an STI. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks ahead of time