I really do not know where to start to be honest

For approximately 4 days i have had a red rash which looks like an allergic reaction or a sweat rash on my bottom on 1 cheek about 3 inchs long and 1inch wide. To begin it was very red and itchy and extremely bumpy. Recently this has spread out as it has flattened so i believe it may be passing. But, At the same time i got small black spots (the same as u may get on your face as a youth) but slightly larger and stick out from the skin. I have about 30+. But they all seem to appear under my penis or scrotum. I have 6 around the foreskin, 10 on the shaft (cluttered together slightly and i have just noticed some are small and form a small cluster where as others are singular but larger). and although i cannot seen i would guess at about 15 or more under my scrotum.

Lastly the skin on the top of my left testicle (which if i was stood up would face the floor) is very very red and sensitive if touched. I did have black spots their but on a rather unfortunate night i had the idea in my head that i had cut my penis and dirt or material had got inside and the skin had grown over it, do not ask why i had this in mind i have no idea. So i attempted to use a small sewing needle to pierce the very tip of the skin to allow the dirt to be removed. This worked but now the skin is is inflamed as i have said and becomes difficult to walk with at times.

I doubt i have an STD. The last time i had sex was almost a month ago. The only time i have had sex without a condom is nearly 3months ago and i had no symptoms or bodily changes.

Ok now for what happens.
The rash on my backside is not AS itchy though should i sit down on an object and this touches the area on my rash it can be painful.
In the afternoon (around 1:15) yesterday i had extreme pulsing pains going through my scrotum. Their was a constant pain which felt like a burnning sensation you get on your hand. I had (at around 4pm) 2 extra strong pain killers and a Piriton (allergy medecine, non-specific fights many allergies such as bug bites, hayfever , dog allergies etc.) these weakened the pain slightly but not much.

I then had a further 2 painkillers and Piriton at 10pm. I tried to get some sleep at 11:40 but at around 2am i woke up. After 2 more painkillers and a piriton, a covered ice pack to the scrotum to weaken the burning pain, and alot of shouting at about 3:15 i got back to sleep ( the tablets took about 30mins to effectively kick in) . At this time i feel relativelly normal. I am sat in a cool room and i am attempting to cool my scrotum by allowing it contact with moving air, instead of stale air in trousers etc.

So much to read but i want to be sure i have given enough detail as possible.
I have had suggestions it may be a STD from that 1 time without a condom, but that is nearly 3months ago its not very possible is it?
Also a bug bite has been brought into the equation which makes sense. As a bug bite to the area between my scrotum and backside would cause effects on both parts.

Any ideas?

I decided to go to the doctors. Smart move.

I explained everything and after a brief scare in which he thought it was Herpes he and a fellow doctor have shown to me it is infact something once known as "Shingles". Now... I am 16, quite healthy and previously had chicken pox (this is where the virus... shingles is a virus.... is awoken from). And i have contracted Shingles (it is known as something else now which sounded like Oyster or Olser).

My advice? Get to the doctor. It was 15minutes of my time. Im shy and i had to accept the doctor will need to see. I have come out of it knowing i have the rest of my life to live. I am now on presciption drugs for 1 week. After 1 day i am noticing the difference. The spots are clearing, the rash is lessoning, and i no longer have burning or pulsing pains as i stated.

More or less. GET YOURSELF TO A DOCTOR. If he can't help you he can at least tell you what it is. Don't make excuses not to go, just go. Its not worth the risk. The sooner you go the sooner it is sorted and the sooner you can get back to your life

did you ever find out what the black spots were. I got shingles to and the black spots on my scrotum. they hurt and burn, i just scratched them off.

i just found out i have something similar

i have the same thing, a rash around my pubic area, it itches and burns when active.

Shingles, is this anything to be worried about?

I HAVE ABOUT 6 OR 7 BLACK SPOTS ON MY TESTICLES. THEY ARE NOT RAISED DONT BURN OR ANYTHING. THEY ARE JUST THERE SHOULD I BE WORRIED?

I was 29 when I got the shingles viral outbreak. The "black spots" are literally eruptions of tissue and nerve endings making their way to the surface from a specific part (and side) of the spine. The spine is where the virus originates since the chicken pox virus is with you for life once acquired and lodges itself dormantly in nerve clusters on one side of the spine or the other. Never is it both thus the sores erupting on only one side of the body. I was told I was very fortunate to have gotten it away from the face and private parts because of the possible long term or permanent affects. Anyone who believes they have (or know) should do EVERYTHING their doc says to eliminate the threat of sterility or worse! I now have permanent damage to nerves in my neck and back simply because the anti-viral treatments weren't used in time and I had quite a severe attack of the virus. No matter WHERE you have (or believe you have) shingles you should be checked out ASAP to elimate anything possibly permanenet! I had the blisters on my left buttock, left under arm area, wrapped around the the entire left side of my neck, and on the top left side of my scalp. Those sores are gone for 16 years now and the pain they left behind seems like they never left! DO NOT WAIT! Get checked immediately! I am proof it is better checked than the alternative. Good luck and health to all. 

I had similar problems with very itchy and sensitive scrotum skin. I also had a rash on back right shoulder and left fore arm. Looked like an allergy, After three months had doctor check my back--Shingles. Makes sense now; I had the shots so symptoms were milder but can not sleep for sudden pain in scrotum. Had a very itchy spot on side and but Pet Armor on it--pain quit immediately.