Can someone tell me what could be the cause of rash on the inside of my forearms? I have waited for this rash to vanish by itself but it has been almost 2 months I have got this rush on my forearms and it don't seem to go away the worse is that rash is so itchy that I have made some scars by scratching it with my nails and I have this persistent burning sensation and soreness. The rash is red and flat and I think it would even spread so I suppose it's a time to see a derm but would like to hear now also what could this be? Thanks!

Those symptoms of yours are more likely to be lichen planus related-it is skin inflammation that usually affects knees, forearms, neck, lower back, scalp or even mouth area but it my even spread to genitals. I frequently have this rush on my forearms and knees flare ups and there is no special cure to this forearms rash usually the patient needs to be patient with this for it may lasts up to 6 months or even whole year but still you may try with applying some creams or ointments to reduce itching and inflammation but I also am taking corticosteroids orally when rah becomes severe.

Did you recently buy a glass top dining table? This happened to me once. For months I had a terrible, uncomfortable red rash on the underside of my forearms. Turned out to be from the glass cleaner I used to clean the table.