I seem to get tiny blisters/pimples up my hands and forearms after a hunid day out in the sun. I am thinking that I may be allergic to the sun, but why now? I'm 29yrs old and have seemed to just develop this problem! These itchy annoying bumps last for a couple of days and then tend to dry up. Is there anything that I can use to prevent this? I don't want to have to wear long sleeves for the rest of my life!!!

Hi: It is probably a sun rash or a heat rash, there are many over the counter medications - usually creams that can help you with this. Try and use a 30SPF or lower, anything higher is useless it gives only 1% more coverage. So this way you can go out in the sun, but don't get the reaction. As we age we get more prone too burning and sun damage etc. So just ask your pharmacist, they can help you. Good luck!