Hey guys! the inside of my labia majora (kind of at the "seam" between majora and minora) is really raw after having a weekend of sex with my boyfriend. It's lessened now, but it still hurts a little bit and feels raw and looks a little red. Anyone else had this problem?

Also, I always pee after we have sex, and it always burns a little bit around the opening of my vagina. Is this normal?

This has probably happened since I'm guessing that you had sex a lot. Your vagina is just sore, almost like your muscles after a day at the gym. Let it rest and see if the redness starts to fade away. If it doesn't, I suggest you go to the doctor.

That's what I was thinking. I have a gyno appointment on Monday anyways, so if it's not gone by then, I'll bring it up with him.

Thanks for the reply! :)

It may be mild inflammation due to sexual act. Keep that area dry.Do not apply soap on it