What are the reasons for kids not to play pc games too much? What is considered to be too much for playing games? My kids spend about 5-6 hours playing pc, and if not they watch tv. I’m not sure which thing makes worse. What are the concrete reasons, the facts cons for pc games?

There is actually a campaign called body action that confronts to this phenomenon. Children develop bad posture and repetitive strain injury when spend time bent over pc-s. Playing pc games too much and using computer too much no matter what is doing can cause problems with fingers, hands, back, shoulders, arms and eyes. I think that there is nothing positive in playing video games, that time is lost for the other social activities. Playing pc games is bad habit with number of consequences.

Well,
I am not sure what to tell you’re here. Playing games is passive activity where you only use your brain and your whole body is just resting. Now if you need a reason not to play games too much here you go. You need to have much physical activity in order to have healthy body, but if you spend too much time in front of your PC your body will not develop properly. They also say that this has impact on their social development. You have to pay attention to this as well, so try to ban them playing PC games for this long. I hope this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Nelie