yo, so i got nerve damage in both my arms/elbows from playing too much pc games.

i played 12 hours straight almost everyday.

it started it in early november 2012 and have gottten worse ever since, and i havent been playing anything since dec 2012

so, im wondering, do weed really heal damaged nerves, or help in any way to repair the damaged nerves?

all i know is, i feel less pain coming from my arms when high.

i do take breaks for weeks and sometimes just a few days from smoking. but for the past 6 days i been using it daily.

It always surprises me that these things occur in both arms.... it is just not logical to me.... I think it is mindbody disorder you have (TMS or MBS). Don't feel insulted, if I am right you will be able to pick up your gaming some day.

I personally don't believe that weed heals damaged nerves, in your case it probably eases your mind and therefore your symptoms will be less. There is no assurance it will keep doing that however. I believe your nerves aren't damaged at all, they are just irritated purposely. It is a way of your brain trying to distract you from unpleasant (unconscious) emotions. Just do a short investigation on the internet before you reject my theory..

nothing more to add... sorry

p.s. 12 hours every day?? Man, I think you need to do some self-analysis for sure

thankful for your reply, ill look it up to be sure

sorry for double posting.

yes , i did play 12 hours straight everyday, sometimes 14-16 hours a day. using my fingers n mouse by clicking it too much made me feel pain in my hands at first but then it hit the nerves..