Can you give me 10 reasons not to play pc games too much? What are the risks for kids when spend too much time sitting and watching at the monitor? I know that it can not be good for their development for their spine etc, but need the facts about how dangerous else can it be. Do you have same problems with your kids? I have two sons, they are 4 and 6 years old and I know how it is going to look when they will go to school.

Bad postures, missing the other activities like playing with the other children, social isolation, violence and aggression that these games are usually based on have influence on your child. There is a condition named Nintendo thumb, according to injury that affects children who spent too much time playing pc games. The other injuries can occur and result in damage of tendons, muscles and nerves, because of repeated physical moves. And all that time spent-lost in front of the pc, that could be used reading, learning, playing outside in a healthier way for development of kid’s body and mind. That’s my attitude, maybe pretentious but not wrong.