Hi, my son is on computer 24/7. I can’t get him apart of the PC games. He is addicted, and I don’t know how to help him. I would really like to know how the other people deal with this problem.

Hi, if you thought it happens only to children, you were wrong. I think that my marriage is falling apart, and my husband doesn’t even realize that. He is addicted to PC games, and it has become all his life. I don’t see him any more. When he comes back from work, he goes straight to a computer room, and continues with Warcraft. PC games possessed him, and he is not the same person any more. Isn’t it unusual reason for braking up? When he is not on the computer, he acts so nervous and jumpy, he is driving me crazy! My marriage has become sexless, and I don’t feel attractive any more. I could never imagine something like this happening to me. PC games are like drugs, believe me. Help your son as soon as you can, because it will be much harder later when he becomes really addicted.