Hello

I have Nintendo since I was a kid. I love it. But because of playing it so much and eating fast food and drinking sodas now I have a problem with extra pounds. I didn’t want to admit but that happened pretty much because of Nintendo. I realized I must stop playing it or I will make some serious damage to my health. Then I quitted playing it for some period of time but I was unhappy. A few days ago my best friends bought me wii fit for Nintendo.

Does anyone know which are the best games for losing weight on wii fit?

Hello Aidan1

I understand you very well. I love Nintendo too. Once I played it for 3 days and 3 nights. :D

Wii fit is really amazing. I bought it half a year ago and I am totally satisfied. I like the fact that you are losing weight while you are playing Nintendo. I really enjoy playing it and I was very disciplined (Every day 2 hours of wii fit) and for six months I lost 50 pounds.

One of my favorite games is PUNCH OUT. Maybe punching the air doesn’t sound like hard work out, but you are wrong. Just play it with wii remote and balance board under your feet and you will be sweating like never before.

Hello Aidan1 and TinkerBell23

My little neighbor has a problem with obesity (even though he is 12) so his parents bought him a wii fit as a birthday present. Their idea is to make him exercise but so subtle that he won’t even notice that.

Anyways, wii fit is really interesting so I frequently come to visit him and we play it together. I love that PUNCH OUT game you recommended TinkerBell23. My favorite is ROCK N ROOL CLIMBER, though. This is such an interesting and realistic game. You need to play it with wii remote and nunchuk while your feet are on the balance board.

I also like Wii fit U.

That’s a package of physical activities and it is so good that even CDC (The Center for Disease Control and Prevention) have used it for treatments in physical therapy. It contains a lot of interesting activities and my favorite is yoga.

Thing that I like the most about wii fit u is that it utilizes both the balance board and gamepad and it is bundled with amazing fit meter. This fit meter is accessory which shows you all kinds of info about your profile.

This game is one of the best games Nintendo ever made and it is maybe the only “friendly “game of this genre.

Hello everyone

I agree with you that wii fit is amazing and that it is maybe the most interesting way to lose extra pounds. I’ve played PUNCH PUT and ROCK AND ROLL CLIMBER and those are pretty amazing games.

Beside those I love JUST DANCE game. It is amazing and very addictive. If you just played it once you will need to play it again and again. I love it so much because I can play it alone or with my friends. We occasionally make a party and we make our own choreographies and moves. It’s so much fun and you will lose pounds easily.   

Hi guys

I am very glad that you are talking about wii fit. This game changed my life. I was depressed for a while because of my extra pounds and my non healthy way of life which I couldn’t change. Then I accidentally heard about wii fit and after couple of weeks I bought it.

I was very surprised how fun exercising can be. I tried all kinds of games and I enjoyed every one of them because they are designed with so much passion.

My favorite game which I recommend to everyone is The biggest loser. It is based on a model of TV show with the same name. You can play it with your friends and compete which one of you will lose pounds faster.