Hi, I have a question for you. I am 33 years old, my son is 11 years of age and I am a bit worried about him. He does not like to play with other kids, and when he does it is only for a short period, then he quits. Is he an antisocial child? He likes to read books and comics, play video games all the time but his interaction with other kids is poor.

Hmm, it seems to me that, for this age, he is quite a normal child. He plays video games, which means that computer probably takes a lot of his free time. If he really likes it, that is why standard play with other kids does not interest him that much. However, it is a good thing that you take him to see other kids; he must have some social skills. You could invite some of his friends to your house, they can play video games together, and then both you and he will be satisfied.