ive had sex with my boyfriend for the first time a few months ago then another 3 times after that. It hurt quite a bit the first time, then there was a gap and it hurt again the second time but from then on the last few times it hurted when entering but only for a bit then it was fine. Its not like hurting as in my hymen breaking but like (hard to explain) but as if his penis feels really big in me its not a sharp pain on entering but like a "wow thats big" kind of uncomfortable? it does get better but i would have thought after 4 times it would just slip in with no pain if you get me.

this could be to do with your level of arousal. do you do any foreplay? i've had sex probably about a hundred times with my girlfriend in the last year and on occassion she still feels like you describe, so it's not unusual but should be mostly avoidable.

My gf lost her virginity to me. She was super tight. It hurt her a lot. It was like a burning sensation. We had sex like six times afterwards in like the next two months or so...and it still hurt her. She needed to relax and be comfortable. We've been having sex for 10 months now. Now, she loves it and wants it more than i do. LOL. It takes time to adjust and relax and it takes time for you to learn to enjoy it. Trust me, after your first orgasm you'll want your boyfriend inside you all the time. And of course it feels big inside you. Your vagina has never had that before so it just needs to stretch out a bit. Like the person before me said: make sure you're aroused and plenty relaxed and make sure you are wet or use lube:) Good luck!