I am 23 years old woman. I have a great boyfriend and I love him a lot. Recently he told me that he would like to try anal sex with me. I have to say that I am bit worried. What anal sex feels like?

It is normal that you are little scared with the idea of anal sex because you have never done it. It is totally up to you to decide whether you want to do it. Don’t let anyone influence your decision or to pressure you in doing it. For women, the physical pleasure in the anal region can be very enjoyable during sex. There is always the excitement of trying something new in a safe relationship, and the exploration of new feelings. The anus is surrounded by thousands of nerve endings, which interconnect with the nerves of the vagina and clitoris or the penis and prostate. This is why the anus can play a role in sexual arousal and excitement. It's unlikely a woman would orgasm through anal sex stimulation. However, she could certainly feel pleasure from the erotic sensations of anal stimulation, and the excitement of being penetrated. The wall of muscle between the rectum and the vagina is thin. This way, pressure sensations from a finger or penis can be transmitted through into the vaginal canal. I hope that I was clear enough with my answer.

Um anal is great you just need lubricant and take it slow you should lay on your back and let him stick you there it is much better and relaxing

I think you have to have lots of trust when it comes to anal sex. Trust and patience. It is going to hurt. You have to find a way to make yourself comfortable. Take it easy, 'cause if you rush it that's when it's gonna hurt. I've recently tried it and I'm so glad he was patient with me because it turned out to be a good experience.

women that say it hurts arent taking the time to concentrate on RELAXING their sphincter muscle properly. if you have a patient man that will not just ram it in and take the time to lube you and him up properly while stimulating her vagina and anus before insertion.

most anal sex problems fall on the females phobia/stress of doing it,

if this is done properly size will not matter and will be pleasurable for both parties. once that happens the anus will be more accepting of the penis next time

So, the girls recommend pegging him first as a "do you like it? If not, how dare you want to try this on me you insensitive clout?"

gg, that would be a strange thing to have said to .... oh, wait. Actually, it sounds quite familiar...

If you decide to do the deed, use a dildo first - in private - just to get used to the sensation and an idea how much lube is needed. Being:
a) Worried about feces
b) Paying attention only to the pain
c) Having a jackass of a b/f who thinks everything is there for his taking

is going to decimate any pleasurable sensations.

Notes:
a) With enough lube you won't even feel a thing. (Pre-anal sex with a dildo / buttplug just slightly larger than the penis stretches the sphicter out. If you don't squeeze, and use lots of lube, you can actually be unaware anything is happening. Wierd, no?)
b) An orgasm is quick contractions of the lower pelvic muscles. If you didn't evacuate the bowels completely, this can get messy here. Again, learn first when and how so you aren't worried.
c) The sphincter will not get damaged unless you do something really dumb.
d) Pain means stopping. Not withdrawing, but stopping. Just focusing on your breath, and having other parts caressed will relax the muscles that are contracted. At which point, continue.
e) Any blood, anything that looks like blood, etc. means ceasing all activities immediately.

And, don't forget that the sensations that anal sex provides are common to both male and female. So, you can actually compare and contrast, and understand each other better, and maybe even get better sex as a result of understanding EXACTLY what the other feels.

Oh yah, and if you say no, hey - it's your body. That's your perogative. Your body does not exist to satisfy anothers desires. If your b/f was an ass all day, he wouldn't get any sex. If he tried to make up with some guesture like flowers, without showing any other changes [note: guys do this - we think that one BIG guesture is worth 100 small ones - but it isn't], he wouldn't get any sex.

He's lucky to be getting sex at all.

Double posting, but I didn't actually answer the question.

Taking JUST the sphincter muscles. The rubbing motion against them feels rather like a hand-job to just the corona glandis. Only, lesser, and just a bit different, as it isn't genetalia. But very similar.

Couple that the full / empty / full / empty sensation you should be familiar with.

And then there are the two separate feeling when clenching or not. Clenching is a unique sensation at least compared to everything else I've tried. Not clenching, but pushing out, is probably MOST similar to the sensation one gets when deep-throating a dildo / guy for the first time that day, when it / he has a LOT of spittle on it.

Ok, good enough picture?

It doesn't hurt if the guy knows what he is doing and does A LOT of research before hand. My boyfriend and I researched it for at least a few months before we did it... Here is the website we found most useful.. minou.com/aboutsex/analsex.htm

Use lots and lots of lube, I would even recommend using special anal penetration lube the first few times. The best kind are the ones that numb that area just a little bit, so it isn't so painful. Another good tip, is NOT to just sit there in fear of what is happening.. Try using a small vibrator on your clitoris to keep your mind off of it. It helps.

lamaestra13 wrote:

Anal sex can be enjoyed by gay men as far as I'm concerned. I'm grossed out just thinking about it. The way I see it, if a guy likes to screw ass, he's in the closet. A woman's body is designed for vaginal intercourse.

Sounds to me like you are very traditional. A woman's body is designed for anything she is ready for. Anal is enjoyable for everyone, once they learn to relax.

yes, you will possibly be aware or scared because you haven't try it yet.

Some says that When you first had anal sex it hurt a lot and you will cry a little, but if you never stopped from trying it again. You will have had the most fantastic orgasms in your life.

Okay people. I'm not in the closet. I simply think that a guy who wants to have anal sex with a woman might as well have sex with a guy.

Better not have oral sex then. You can have that with a guy

Looks like some good advice is peppered throughout the thread (though not the 'anal is for gays' spill). I think heteros and homos could both learn to take things a bit slowly. During arousal your senses are soooooooooooooooooooooooo heightened. Take your time and get to know your and his/her whole body. The 'designed for' comment is steeped in ignorance. A woman's body is designed to create new human vessels, yes, but that is one function (and I would argue it is not even the 'primary' one) of the vagina let alone her entire body. There are so many ways that the human body (male and female) can experience pleasure.

If this guy is caring and patient and not a self-serving goob then this could be the beginning of very exciting and pleasurable chapter of your lives together. Good luck!

I thank you for all your comments, I have asked my wife of many years if we could have anal sex, although she never said no, she did say it will be thought about. We have a fantastic sex life and she likes her anus to be licked and fingered during foreplay and sex but is troubled with my erect penis entering, I have researched and I am willing for her to try our toys on my anus, not that I particular want it but I feel I should at least offer, I certainly will guide her to this forum.

I am a woman of 40+ my husband has brought up the question of anal sex for a few years, about 6 months ago after a night out and a very good foreplay, we tried it. The first penetration did hurt a little, but we had lots of lube and my husband was very patient and we manouvered into the most comfortable position for us. This was "doggie style" but I pushed my bottom higher and arched my back with my chest flat on the bed. After about 3 or 4 minutes, I released the taboo and felt the pleasure, although I cannot see me ever orgasming form anal sex, or taking it for longer than about 5 mins. I do recommend it as 6 months later, anal sex is now a treat for us both.

My advice, try it once, then you will know if you like it or not. Only try it within a trusting relationship, use lots of lube, buy the lube from Gay websites, it's designed for that, do not make anal sex the norm, as it will hurt if you have anal sex 2/3 times a fortnight. Just be open and say no when you want to, but give it a go at least once.

Hope that helped