Few days ago, while I was taking a shower, I've noticed some red bump on my right breast. I can't even explain how scared I felt. I am so scared... I have made an appointment with my doctor, but I am afraid of the results. What will I do if it is a breast cancer?

As much as you are scared, it is better to know then just ignore it. Maybe it is nothing serious. And if it is, then you have better chances of treating it if it is discovered early. You made a good choice by making an appointment with your doctor. I can't be sure what your case with so little information is really that you gave me. But, it seems to me that what you have could be just a skin problem. Maybe you irritated your skin someway, probably with sun. You can examine your breasts, and if you find some bumps or if it hurts you make sure to go to your doctor. If you are worried about inflammatory breast cancer, it usually appears as a red, hot to touch swollen breast. If doctor suspects on this type of cancer, he does a biopsy that can indicate if it is a cancer or not. I hope that everything will be ok with you.