Hi, I'm 16 years old. My grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 75. I have a couple of problems:

1) I have this pale-colored spot on the upper area of my right breast no longer than 1 cm. It's flat on the surface of my skin and doesn't feel like a lump when I touch it. I've observed it for almost a week now and it doesn't grow or develop anything suspicious. I'm wondering if it's just a skin problem or if it could implicate something serious like cancer.

2) Almost a month ago I had a lump under my left armpit about 2 cm long. It popped overnight while I was sleeping and pus came out. A month later and that little popped lump is still there. Should I be worried?

Thanks in advance.

I can't say anything about the spot as I can't see it, you better see a dermatologist about it.

As for the armpit lump that burst, it was just an infection. It is quite likely that a hair got under the skin that got inflamed. If you are shaving this area, it is very likely to be the cause.

Since you have a breast cancer family history, you are doing the write thing by controlling your breasts. You should keep up with the good work!

i found something exactly like that , except it was on my lower Brest i just noticed it tonight ...
let me know if you found anything out about it if u have gone to a doctor yet
thanks :-)